Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC), Kohima, has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Jailor and Youth Resources Officer through NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Service Examination 2014.The examination for NCS, NPS, NSS and Allied Services (Preliminary) is scheduled to be held on June 14.
Youth Resources Officer
Department: Youth Resources and Sport Department
Number of Posts: One
Classification of the posts: Class-II, Gazetted Assistant Jailor
Department: Prison Department, Nagaland.
Number of Posts: Two
Classification of the posts: Class- III, Non-Gazetted
The candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline including Divinity, from a recognised university. Candidates who have appeared for the final year of Bachelor Degree and/or with awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
The age of the candidates should be between 21 to 30 years as on January 1, 2014.
Pay Scale: Band-1 of Rs 5,200 - 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,800.
The vacancies of Assistant Jailors are only for male candidates. The provision to exercise post preference will be given to the candidates after declaration of the Mains examination result. For more details about the selection procedure, candidates need to check the official website of NPSC, i.e. http://www.npsc.co.in/.
Examination date: June 14
University of Shanghai for Science and Technology offers scholarships to International Students 2014 University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) is inviting international students to avail various scholarships.
USST is providing three types of scholarship:-
1. Type-A: It gives full scholarship to students. Students do not need to pay application fee, tuition fee, elementary learning materials expense and lodging expense and they will also be provided with comprehensive medical insurances for free. Candidates holding master's and doctor degree will be given monthly living allowance too.
2. Type-B: It is available for international students. International students who will apply for bachelor or master or doctor degree. Students do not need to give application fee, tuition, elementary learning materials expense.
3. Type-C: It is available for long term degree holders. The outstanding students will be given one-off scholarship in an academic year.
1. Academic records of students will be considered to determining type of scholarship.
2. Applicants with Master's degree should not be above 35 years of age. They should holdbachelor degree diploma or the equivalent.
3. Applicants with Bachelor degree applicants should not be over 25 years of age. They should be holding high school degree diploma or the equivalent. They can only apply for Type- B or Type-C scholarships.
4. Applicants pursuing Doctor's degree should hold Master degree diploma or the equivalent and should not be over the age of 40.
How to Apply:-
Students can apply online through the official website link
Important Dates:- 1. Last date to apply for Type-A and Type-B is June 10, 2014.
2. Last date to fill form for Type-C is September 30, 2014.