Jamia Millia Islamia, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, New Delhi invited application for admission in 21 different PG/ PG Diploma/ undergraduate/ Diploma/ certificates courses (Distance Mode) for the academic session 2014-2015.
1. M.A. - English (MEG)
2. M.A. - Hindi (MHD)
3. M.A. - Sociology (MAS)
4. M.A. - History (MAH)
5. M.A. - Human Resource Management ( MHRM )
6. M.A. - Public Administration (MAPA)
7. M.A. - Political Science (MAPS)
8. Master in Commerce (M.Com.)
9. M.A. - Education (MAE)
10. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
11. Bachelor of Arts (General)
12. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
13. Bachelor of International Business & Finance (BIBF)
14. Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
15. Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling (PGDGC)
16. Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI)
17. Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE)
18. **Diploma in Power Generation Engineering (DPGE)
19. Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE)
20. Certificate in Computer Hardware & Network Technology (CCHNT )
21. Certificate in Computer & Information Technology (CCIT )
Candidates can download application forms from JMI website. The downloaded application form with "JMI-WADF-2014" inscripted on it will be only accepted. Downloaded application form has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee.
Application form can also be obtained from the Study/ Program Centre or from the Maktaba Jamia Ltd., Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi on cash payment of the prescribed amount or by post by sending a crossed DD of the required amount drawn in favour of "Jamia Millia Islamia" payable at "New Delhi" to 'The Hony. Director, Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia, Arjun Singh Block, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi - 110025' clearly indicating the name of the program for which the Application Form is required along with a self-addressed envelope with postage stamps worth Rs.150 affixed on it.
The duly filled in application forms should be submitted along with fee DD/ PO drawn in favour of 'Jamia Millia Islamia', payable at 'New Delhi'.
Rs.500 for B.Ed./ DPGE/DEE programs (Programs with Entrance Test)
Rs.300 for all others Programs (Non-Test Programs)
The program fee is to be paid, at the time of admission verification after the display of merit list, through a DD/ Pay Order in favour of 'Jamia Millia Islamia', payable at 'New Delhi'.
Candidates should mention their name and the programme to which admission is sought at the back of the DD/ Pay Order.
Last date to apply for DEE/ DPGE program: August 12, 2014
Last date to apply for B.Ed. program: August 13, 2014
Last date to apply for Graduate programs: August 27, 2014
Last date to apply for Post Graduate programs: September 03, 2014
Last date to apply for PG Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate programs: September 04, 2014
Official Website Link: