Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, Wardha (Maharashtra) invited application for admissions to its various courses in Hindi medium, for its new academic session commencing from 2014.
• Date of obtaining prospectus, application forms between Monday to Friday – 10 AM to 5 PM) 1 May to 15 June 2014
• Date of Merit / Interactive session (M.A / M.Sc): 14 to 18 July 2014
• Date of written examination (M.Phil & Ph.D): 12 to 13 July, 2014
• Date of Interview (M.Phil & Ph.D): 1 to 08 August 2014
• Date of Admission for (M.A / M.Sc): 21 to 31 July 2014
• Date of Admission for (M.Phil & Ph.D): 2 to12 August 2014
The following courses are on offer:
• M.A. - 2 years duration
• Ph.D - 4 years duration
• M.Sc - 3 Years Duration
• M.Phil - 1 ½ years duration
• P.G. Diploma - 1 year duration
• Diploma - 1 Year
• Advanced Diploma - 2 Years duration
How to Apply
The candidates can apply by mailing Application form along with Documents or can also apply online on the following link:
The prospectus along with application form may be obtained from the office of Deputy Registrar (Academics) by sending a DD of Rs 250/- (For SC/ST/PH Rs 150/-) in favour of ‘Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya’ payable at Wardha or by paying in cash Rs 200/- (For SC/ST/PH Rs 100/-) at University Cash Counter.
Note: Candidates applying for more than one course should submit separate DD for each course. The application form is also available on University Website.While submitting the downloaded application form, the candidates should enclose a DD of Rs 200/- (SC/ST & PH categories Rs 100/-). The facility for submitting applications online is also available on University website. The UGC guidelines and Central Govt. Rules for Reservation to various categories (ie SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped, students from North East, Kashmiri Migrants and Ward of retired army personnel) will apply.